Portaferrissa 7, 1r 2a
Catalonia - Spain
Tel. +34 93 304.04.95
Fax. +34 93 304.04.98
Registered with the Trade Registry of Barcelona: T.33351, F.135, H.B230633, registering date March
You understand and agree that FOREXSTREET may discontinue or change the Web Site at any time, without notice. You also understand and agree that FOREXSTREET may discontinue or restrict your use of this Web Site for any reason without notice.
2.1 FOREXSTREET’s Privacy Pledge
FOREXSTREET complies with the legal requirements set out in the Spanish Personal Data Protection Act 15/1999, of December 13th ("Ley Orgánica de Protección de Datos Personales"). The term "personal data" as used in this Policy refers to information such as your name, e-mail address or mailing address, or any data that can be used to identify you. We ensure that our staff and those acting on our behalf obtain, use and disclose personal information lawfully and correctly.
2.2 Right of information
In compliance with the Spanish Personal Data Protection Act ("Ley Orgánica de Protección de Datos Personales"), FOREXSTREET informs you of the existence of an automated data file for which FOREXSTREET assumes sole responsibility. The
FOREXSTREET also informs you that the collection and processing of personal data
FOREXSTREET will store these data as long as it is reasonably necessary to attain the mentioned purposes and in accordance with any applicable legal or ethical requirement.
FOREXSTREET informs you that your data will be stored on a series of servers which have implemented the necessary security measures to prevent accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure and/or access to the above-mentioned data. By submitting us your data you give your express consent to such transfer of data.
2.3 Consent to use information
By using this Web Site, or providing information to us in other formats, you consent to the collection and use of this information by FOREXSTREET. In addition, you are committed to supplying true, complete and accurate information and to keeping it up to date.
2.4 Mandatory and optional information
In order to use our services, users may be asked to fill in a form, which requires providing certain personal information to FOREXSTREET. Unless otherwise provided in those fields expressly marked with an asterisk (*), answers to our questions on personal data are not mandatory. Not supplying the information required in such optional fields shall not represent any decrease of the services and information that we may provide. However, failure to complete those compulsory fields or providing incorrect personal data shall prevent us from providing the requested information or services.
2.5 Rights of access, rectification, cancellation and objection
FOREXSTREET informs you of the possibility of exercising your rights to access, rectify, cancel and object to the processing of your personal data simply by making a written request to FOREXSTREET using the contact
Your requests will be dealt with in a prompt and proper manner.
2.6 Security and confidentiality
FOREXSTREET guarantees, in accordance with the terms set out in the Spanish Personal Data Protection Act ("Ley Orgánica de Protección de Datos Personales"), that your personal data will be treated with the strictest confidentiality, and that the server in which these data will be stored and dealt with has implemented the necessary industry-standard security measures to prevent accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access to the above-mentioned data.
2.7 Internal, external and survey communications by e-mail to registered users
If you are a registered user of FXStreet, the following conditions apply:
a.Updates notifications: FOREXSTREET will send you sporadic e-mail updates for new features and services that we think may be of interest to you. You can choose not to receive these messages in the future by opting out of these specific notifications in your account settings or by clicking "unsubscribe" when you receive such email.
b.Survey invite: We may send you an e-mail inviting you to participate in user surveys in order to collect feedback
c.Third party communications: The sending of commercial communications containing information on services or products from third parties will only be allowed in respect of users who have given their prior consent. These e-mails will be sent by FXStreet and your data will not be shared with any third parties. Your consent to receive these e-mails may be revoked at any time in your account settings.
2.8 Cookies and spamming
What are cookies?
Cookies are simple text files which are stored on users’ browsers by the websites. Cookies are used to help provide a better navigation experience. They are widely used to make websites work more efficiently for visitors and to provide website owners with traffic information. Cookies cannot carry viruses or install malware. Cookies allow the server to deliver personalized pages for the users. When users load the website, the browser retrieves their previous activity. This allows the browser to keep the user logged in and many other functions that make the navigation more effective.
There are different types of cookies for the different functions. None of them contain personally identifiable data, which means the website doesn’t know the visitor’s name or any personal information by collecting cookies. The users can opt out of all cookie collection at any time.
THE TYPES OF COOKIES ARE:
Some cookies are strictly necessary for the operation of our websites. Without them, some parts of our websites would not function properly. These cookies do not track user activity or gather user information.
These cookies are not essential for correct browsing, but help make navigation and collection of user activity information easy and effective.
These cookies are used to remember visitors’ usability settings and preferences on our websites for optimal navigation. They record information about the choices the user has
These cookies are used to monitor the general use of our websites. We use the Google Analytics tool, provided by Google Inc., through which we can monitor how many
What cookies does FXStreet use?
FIRST PARTY COOKIES:
These are cookies hosted by FXStreet itself. These are used to know visitors’ settings within our site, such as:
- Identifying returning registered users and eliminating their need for logging in each time
- Identifying users preferences and compatibility for viewing our rates and charts
- Not showing
pop upads more than once per week
- Occasional cookies for specific actions, such as surveys, …
THIRD PARTY COOKIES:
These are cookies hosted by different services we use within our site, such as:
- Social media channels
- Commenting on FXStreet
- Delivering ads
- Tracking user activity
- Tracking site performance
When do these cookies expire?
Different cookies have different expiration dates. Some are weekly (eg: showing of
How can users manage cookies or opt out?
Visitors can opt out of cookies at
Chrome / Firefox / Internet Explorer / Safari
What happens if users disable cookies?
Disabling cookies would affect the optimal navigation of our
We do not send "spam". Spamming is defined as sending unsolicited e-mails, usually of a commercial nature, in large numbers and in a repeated manner, to individuals with whom the sender has had no previous contact or who have declined to receive such communications.
This website uses the Google AdWords remarketing service to advertise on third party websites (including Google) to previous visitors to our site. This could be in the form of an advertisement on the Google search results
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to them by using the Google Ad Preferences page, as well as opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings.
2.9 IP Addresses
FOREXSTREET logs IP addresses on the Web Site, or the location of your computer on the Internet, for system administration and troubleshooting purposes. We do not use IP address logs to track your session or your behaviour on this Web
2.10 Links to other websites
2.11 Updates to this policy
3. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
Due to the number of sources from which the Content and the Advice is obtained, and the inherent hazards of electronic distribution, there may be delays, omissions or inaccuracies in such Content and Advice and the Web Site.
THE CONTENT AND ADVICE AND THE WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES. FOREXSTREET S.L. AND ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS AND LICENSORS CANNOT AND DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENTNESS, TIMELINESS, NONINFRINGEMENT, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE CONTENT AND
4. LINK TO THIRD PARTY SITES
This Web Site contains hyperlinks to
If you wish to make purchases from an area of the Web Site or a "co-branded" web site operated by a person other than FOREXSTREET (a "Co-Branded Site"), you may be asked by the merchant or operator of the Co-Branded Site or other person from whom you are making the purchase
5. ADDITIONAL LEGAL TERMS
6. RISK DISCLOSURE
Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to invest in foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives,
By entering your personal details, you accept that they are shared with the speakers and the sponsors of the Live Webinars and the Live Analysis Room.
You must accept the terms and conditions in order to gain access to the Webinars and Live Analysis Room sessions. FXStreet has a legal agreement with the sponsor and the speaker of the Webinar that allows us to include the attendant information in their database once you register for a specific Webinar. This is the one and only requirement in order to enjoy the Webinars for free.
An FXStreet representative could also contact you from time to time in order to inform you of our last developments on the site and areas which we may feel are of interest and beneficial to you.
FXStreet assures you that your details will be treated
8. LIVE WEBINARS AND LIVE ANALYSIS ROOM PROPERTY
The content and recordings of the Live Webinars and of the Live Analysis Room sessions are
9. IEX MARKET DATA DISCLAIMER
1. You may not sell, lease, furnish or otherwise permit or provide access to Investors’ Exchange (“IEX”) market data, which includes market data licensed from third-parties, to any other person. Any redistribution of the IEX market data is strictly prohibited. You will not engage in the operation of any illegal business use or permit anyone else to use the IEX market data, or any part thereof, for any illegal purpose or violation of any IEX or SEC rule or regulation.
2. As between IEX and you, IEX has the exclusive proprietary rights in and to the IEX market data. The IEX market data, including without limitation any and all intellectual property rights inherent therein or appurtenant thereto, shall, as between IEX and you, be and remain the sole and exclusive property of IEX. IEX, its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents and consultants shall not be liable to you or to any other person for any inaccurate or incomplete IEX market data, any delays, interruptions, errors, or omissions in the furnishing thereof, or any direct, indirect or consequential damages arising from or occasioned by said inaccuracies, delays, interruptions, errors or omissions. You understand and agree that the terms of this provision reflect a reasonable allocation of risk and limitation of liability.
3. You acknowledge that the IEX market data and all materials related to the IEX market data, are being provided “as is.” You expressly acknowledge that IEX and its third-party information providers do not make any representations or warranties with respect to the IEX market data, express or implied, including, without limitation, any implied warranties or any warranties of merchantability, quality or fitness for a particular purpose.
4. Neither IEX nor IEX’s third-party information providers shall have any liability for any damages, whether direct or indirect, whether lost profits, indirect, special, or consequential damages of you or any other person seeking relief through you relating to the accuracy of or delays or omissions in any IEX market data, even if they have been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will the liability of IEX or the third-party information providers or their affiliates to you or any other person seeking relief through you pursuant to any cause of action, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise, exceed the fee paid by you or any other person seeking relief through you, as applicable.
5. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless IEX, its owners, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, and any related Persons from any and all claims or losses imposed on, incurred by, or asserted as a result of or relating to: (a) any noncompliance by you with the terms and conditions hereof; and (b) any third-party actions related to your receipt and use of IEX market data.
6. IEX reserves all rights to the securities information contained in the IEX market data. You understand and acknowledge that such securities information does not reflect trading activity on markets other than IEX, and are intended to provide you with a reference point only, rather than as a basis for making trading decisions. IEX does not guarantee such information nor shall be liable for any loss due either to its negligence or to any cause, absent its fraud or willful misconduct.